Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ace

Play cards from 1am until 3am~with??Bobo and Ah Qian...with the record of 24win~2loses..Longest winning streak:13...HAHA
~I know its not good for being cocky but i just cant help myself to stop acting that way..WAHAHA~

And because of get to bed late,wake up late too(1.42pm)...hehe~

Have lunch with dad,mum and Bobo at Ah Te(hokkien:Ah Pig~funny~lol)fried stall..We order Loh Mee(again~this word had been appear in my blog for few times within this week..),fried Kuey Teow+and 1 Coca-cola=Rm13.50+2 Air Tebu that cost RM2 per pack=RM17.50...

After lunch,went Wu gu house...Yam cha at 4pm~the Tea +Cupcake(YEAH~!!more cupcakes)

Die die must 't.r.y'(For orang Akltg:This is just a phrase..i know i can use the word Taste but i would sound nicer if i use the word T...R...Y...~ROFL)

And during night time,bring Sasha and Judy out for a while...Sasha step on mum vege...Kena marah kaw kaw(Sasha vs mum...not me)~LOL...After that,watch TV with mum...And ya~a stunning news from mum...shes going to PutraJaya at the 13DEC...and will only be back at the next day afternoon...then how whos gonna send me to Allson Klana at the 14DEC??so now i need to rearrange my timetable and transport again........

And good news too...Bobo will be joining me to built the camp fire~Lalala~

Get back to room,cannot online~Call 1300889515(customer service) but nobody answer~Dammit~!!

Until now,2am,tiba-tiba can online again~just type this post...

Warning~!!!!:You(internet connection) better work the next time I on you...or you will be ~tut*~censor~...WAHAHAHA

No comments: