Sunday, November 16, 2008

3 in 1

2days ago…Diarrhoea~ ’laosai’ until barely stand on my own foot…and having fever for the whole day…and only meal of the day??a pau(Should be from Tong Lee.IDK,im damn blurr at that moment)…thanks mum…and thanks to dad,Er Gu and Shi Gu for your concern…Sorry for making you guys worried…

And for Saturday,the Big Game Night,Yessh,just like my prediction,Cheras win…A 12 point leading from Tanjung Karang(at last I know whats their team name)at the 1st period…tie up at the 3rd,and end up losing 20++points…but the most important thing of today would be… I see her again(the last time is 1/5/08)!!A she that I think perfect so far beside the age where shes slightly older than me..Haiz~…She passby me and wave to me,and I pretend I didn’t see her??WT…..i always share with others not to leave any regret in lives and now I’m regretting for that stupid act?~Dammit!!Most probally we will meet again at 1/5/09,and hopefully we can be in the same team just like the pass 2year…LOL

Now is Sunday morning,0632am,hopefully later on we will get lots of blood…Blood Donation la~!!And Im going to get myself a pair of Nike tonight…WAKAKakaka……

World Peace~

No comments: