Tuesday, September 30, 2008

TJ love food

The last time i make my post is at 4days ago.So i'll do my best to 'compress' everything in 1 post.

This is what i cook and prepare for myself for supper~in the midnight
~Preparing Dish-'meatintomato',a dish that i think myself without refering to any cook book.
~'meatintomato',a dish that is created by 4star chef TJ for couple.not too heavy not too light.cut a piece...hehe~just crap a bit la.Look good,right??it taste even better~
~nasi goreng cili padi~
~dessert-Yam and Coconut ice-cream with bread crumbs~


Err...for saturday,sleep till 0331pm.After that clean up Sasha and Judy cage,have a walk ...Play ps2 at G.sheng house from 0630pm till 0724pm.Have dinner at Tong Lee with Bobo and Ah Qian.1st time bring along Judy.We have chicken rice,steamed chicken,steamed fish,brocollies fried with capcicum,vege soup and mushroom with pork stew.Dinner is just great~and after that
longan for desert.
~Judy in the house..oops..car~ (Bobo lap+Judy=Lap dog)lolx
~dinner~
Reach home around 1030pm.Receive a call from Chee Hau asking me to play basketball at Pulau.He fetch me 3minutes after he called me(all the way from pulau??hey it takes me at least 6-10minutes if for me to drive from my house till there,how fast are you driving man!!).Meet a few new friend.Play untill 0112am~SIAO!!then go to yamcha at Bomba till 0130am just go home and??Sleep la duii~


Sunday morning,wake up at 1004am.take a bath,get prepared.Take off at 1145 with Er Yi,uncle,Ah Me,Ah Di and Ah Qian to KL(you will know why or where we go later on).Fetch Liu Yi at her house at Bandar Botanic.Reach Grand Season Hotel at Jalan Pahang around 1pm.Meet Be Yi at the paking space outside,And the reason for all of us to travel so far just to have~buffet for our lunch!!and i didnt even have my breaky~hehe.Food at the buffet is sucks.Especially their Bread pudding(1 of my favourite food)~it is the suckiest that i ever eat(luckily thats not my 1st time eating it,or else it shall break my impression of bread pudding~phew)and the service efficiency is poor.Fortunately the enviroment is still OK and we have the buffet for free since we have a few free voucher~HAHA.We leave at 3.36pm and reach home around 0450pm.
~the tissue~lolx
~we are sitted at Table 56~


Monday,nothing much happen during daytime,just watch TV till the evening.Play Ps2 at G.sheng house.Play WWE with his younger brother.(11lose2win~Damn it,hes good!!).Go home at 0846pm,take a bath and Mr Wong come to fetch me at 0910pm to go yamcha at Kelanang(Mr Wong,my ex-physic teacher,currently teaching Maths at N.sembilan Matriculation college)and we were join by Eng Keat.We have nasi lemak and drinks.We leave at 1210pm and i remember for the whole night,i just keep quiet and eat my food since 2 of them keep on talk about topics that im not interested at all.

~nasi lemak biasa,(rm1.70x2)+milo kosong,rm1=rm4.40~


Tuesday,wake up late again~0430pm.Just like the daily routine,clean up Sasha and Judy cage,feed them.And today is the 1st day for me to bring Sasha out since the day she injured her feet.Bring Sasha and Judy around the Taman for 1 hour(i cycle,they follow~exercise).We(3 of us(ME,Bobo and Ah Qian)+2 dog(of course is Sasha and Judy))have dinner at Tong Lee~again at o8o3pm.Today dinner is-Bah Kut Teh,steamed egg with chicken meat roll,Da Cai(A kind of vege and some roast meat stew,taste spicy)~Yummm!!
~Da Cai~

Now is 0252am,20081001,and today is Raya~YEAH!!!and to all my friends especially my malay friends,*HAPPY RAYA~!!*.Hmm,hope that later during daytime,i can have the chance to eat rendang(my food favourite too) and some Malay traditional delicacy~ I LOVE FOOD!!!

No comments: